Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Radiolink R9DS, 2.4G 10 channels receiver
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronously
- Use for Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S and AT10
- SBUS and PWM signal possible working at the same time
The Radiolink R9DS 10-CH 2.4GHz DSSS & FHSS Receiver has two signal working mode:
- (1) PWM signal output working mode: red LED indicates PWM signal output, 9 channels totally.
- (2) SBUS signal output working mode: blue/purple LED indicates SBUS signal output, 10 channels totally. SBUS and PWM signal possible working at the same time with SBUS signal output working mode. CH9 output SBUS signal, the original CH1 to CH4 output CH7 to CH10 PWM signal at the same time.
SBUS and PWM signal change:
Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from normal PWM to SBUS. The red LED indicates the normal PWM and blue/purple LED indicates SBUS signal.
How to match code with transmitter:
- Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meter.
- Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R9DS.
- Connect CH3 of R9DS to ESC.
- There is a black button on the R9DS, use a thin stick press the button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about 8 times blinking, match code success when receiver signal LED always on!
- 43 x 24 x 15 MM
- 9 channels: output 9 channels PWM signal, with red LED.
- 10 channels: output 10 channels signal, support SBUS and PWM signal output synchronously, with blue LED.
- Working voltage: 4.8-10V
- Working current: 38-45mA (input voltage: 5V)
- Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage. Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and module PRM-02 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT9/AT9S/AT10 display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
- 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
- MINI receiver, just need one cable if use SBUS signal.