Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- OpenBuilds Interface CNC Touch
- Offers standalone human-machine interface
- Features capacitive touch switches for the UI
- Provides tactile haptic and audible feedback system
- Plug-and-play with OpenBuilds BlackBox motion controller
- Supports homing, jogging, probing, zeroing, and running your CNC
The OpenBuilds Interface CNC Touch puts the control in your hands, enabling you to Jog, Home, Zero, Load and Run jobs all from a stand-alone plug and play handheld pendant.
No computer required! Run your jobs directly at your machine with the OpenBuilds INTERFACE. It's never been easier, simply load the job, set the starting point, and run it.
INTERFACE was designed as a purpose-built tool that is a part of your machine. It is rugged, user friendly and it will quickly become a favorite in your shop!
Note: Can be used with any Grbl 1.1 based controller, which has RX/TX/GND/5V pins (may require you to make your own cabling)
- 1 x Interface
- 1 x Surge suppressor board
- 1 x 2.5 m Connection cable
- 1 x USB Drive
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 240Mhz 32-bit Xtensa Dual-Core Microprocessor
- 520Kb SRAM
- 4Mb Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi (Firmware upgrades)
- Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE
- High Contrast Color TFT LCD display
- LED Backlit Capacitive Touch buttons
- Vibration Motor
- USB-C Connectivity
- Grbl 1.1f and newer Support
- FAT32 Flash Drive Support