Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver - 5A, 24V with two EMG49 gear motors and encoders
- Two 125mm wheels with hubs already fitted
- Suitable for robots up to around 30kg
- Ready to integrate into your robot
The Devantech RD03 - 24 Volt Robot Drive System is a powerful robot drive system, comprising of an Devantech MD49 24V 5A Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver , two Devantech 24V, 49:1 Gear Motor w/ Encoder with encoders, two mounting brackets, two 125mm wheels with hubs already fitted. Screws to fit the motors to the brackets and a hex key for the hub screw is included. Only a 24v battery is required to power the system. The MD49 is controlled with a logic level serial port, selectable at either 9600 or 38400 baud. Included MD49 features two modes of operation, direct individual control of the motors or the ability to send a speed and a turn commands.
- Motor weight: 700g (each)
- Bracket weight: 92g (each)
- Wheel weight: 190g (each)
- Controller weight: 70g