Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Based on the Robot Operating System (ROS2), Ackerman steering structure
- Programming in Python
- Supports Jetson NANO,Orin NANO, Orin NX and Raspberry Pi 4B main control boards
- Supports Mobile phone app, wireless handle, ROS2 operating system and computer keyboard remote control methods
- Provides 105 lesson teaching videos and numerous source codes
The Yahboom Rosmaster R2 ROS2 Robot w/ Ackermann Structure (Jetson Standard Version w/o Board) is a mobile car with an Ackerman steering structure developed based on the Robot Operating System (ROS2). It supports Jetson NANO,Orin NANO, Orin NX and Raspberry Pi 4B as its main control boards. The R2 is equipped with high performance hardware configurations, such as a laser radar, a depth camera, a voice interaction module, and 520 motor racing rubber tires, which can realize robot mapping navigation, obstacle avoidance, automatic driving, human feature action recognition, voice interaction control, and other functions. It also supports mobile phone APP, wireless handle, ROS2 operating system, computer keyboard, and other remote control methods. Furthermore, users will be provided with 105 lesson teaching videos and numerous source codes for reference.
Professional Ackerman Steering Structure
1. It utilizes the steering method of modern cars and an aluminum alloy Ackerman chassis structure, one HQ metal steering gear, and two 520 motors.
2. Professional racing tires are used, and anti collision strips are installed in the front of the car body, making it suitable for robot car competitions.
Excellent Hardware Configuration
1. The multi functional expansion board is compatible with four motherboards: Jetson NANO,Orin NANO, Orin NX, and Raspberry Pi 4B.
2. Various accessories, such as lidar (SLAM A1/YDLIDAR 4ROS), depth camera, voice interaction module, and a 7 inch display screen, can be selected by users.
Based on the Robot Operating System (ROS2)
1. The MediaPipe development framework is used to complete hand and face detection, 3D detection, and recognition functions.
2. It can easily obtain depth image data and point cloud images, complete depth learning, and use algorithms to achieve various AI functions.
Multiple Functions and Remote Control Methods
1. The R2 Robot can realize 3D visual mapping navigation, radar obstacle avoidance, visual recognition, target tracking, voice recognition interaction, and other functions.
2. It supports mobile phone APP, wireless handle, ROS operating system, computer keyboard, JupyterLab web page programming control.
1x 64GB system U disk (with robot system)
1x Jetson Nano accessory package
1x Ackerman steering chassis(motors and tires have been nstalled)
2x 520 gear motor550RPM*2(Installed)
1x Lidar fixing plate
1x Light bar fixing plate
1x Camera fixing plate
4x Racing rubber wheels
1x White glue light guide
3x Parts package
1x Hardware control
1x ROS car expansion board
1x USB HUB expansion board
1x OLED screen board
1x LED light bar
1x 6000MAH 12.6V power battery and battery charger *1
1x Game handle and handle phone holder
1x Network card antenna
1x Data cable
1x ROS accessories
1x Astra Pro Plus depth camera and fixing bracket
1x SLAM A1M8 lidar
Several connection line
(Note: This product does not include board)
Main Control Board: Jetson NANO 4GB, Jetson Orin NANO, Jetson Orin NX, Raspberry Pi 4B
Programming Language: Python
Input: Astra Pro Plus Depth Camera, SLAM A1M8 Lidar
Output: RGB Colorful Nightlight, Buzzer, 520 Motor Interface x 4, PWM Servo Interface x 4, OLED Display Screen
Motor Scheme: 520 Metal Motor with Encoder x 2
Steering Gear: 20kg.cm Metal Digital Servo
Power Scheme: 12.6V 6000mah 2C Lithium Battery Pack
Power Interface: T Type Power Supply Interface, DC4.0 x 1.7 Charging Interface
Remote Control Method: Mobile App, PC Computer, PS2 Wireless Handle
Communication Method: WIFI Network (LAN/AP)
Safety Protection: Short Circuit Protection, Over Current Protection
Material: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Weight (Assembled): 3200g 4600g (Different Configuration, the Weight will Vary).