Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Wio Terminal Helium Monitor Kit: Plug & Play Hotspot Monitor for Helium Network
- Plug-and-play LongFi hotspot monitor for Helium network
- Real-time alerts via Grove-Wio-E5 system
- Feature-rich Wio Terminal with wireless connectivity
- Efficient LoRaWAN protocol for long-range communication
The Wio Terminal Helium Monitor Kit: Plug & Play Hotspot Monitor for Helium Network is a plug-and-play LongFi hotspot monitor designed for the Helium network.
This device ensures that the hotspot remains connected to the LAN and has access to the internet. Additionally, it provides alerts through the Grove-Wio-E5 system when the monitor is not functioning correctly.
With the Grove-Wio-E5 and an activated Watchium Silver/Gold subscription, you can also verify if your hotspot LoRaWAN communication(including Witness) is operational. In case of Internet/LAN communication problems, it will report the problem over LoRaWAN, while some other hotspots around are able to receive it.
WioHeliumMonitor reports information locally and remotely with the Watchium application. An account on the Watchium application is required. A Free Watchium account is good enough for Lan / Internet connection monitoring. The Silver (1HNT) / Gold (3HNT) version is required for the LoRaWan listed options. This option includes all the LoRaWan communications.
Wio Terminal is compatible with Arduino and Micropython. It is built with an ATSAMD51 microcontroller with wireless connectivity supported by Realtek RTL8720DN. Its CPU speed runs at 120MHz (Boost up to 200MHz). Realtek RTL8720DN chip supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi providing the backbone for IoT projects. The Wio Terminal is Highly Integrated with a 2.4” LCD Screen, there is an onboard IMU(LIS3DHTR), microphone, buzzer, microSD card slot, light sensor, and infrared emitter(IR 940nm).
- 1x Wio Terminal
- 1x Grove-Wio-E5
- 72 x 57 x 12 mm
- ATSAMD51P19, ARM Cortex-M4F
- 4 MB External Flash
- 192 KB RAM
- 200 MHz Maximum Speed
- 2.4inch LCD Screen
- 320x240 Resolution
- Realtek RTL8720DN Wireless Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth BLE5.0
- Built-in Modules: Accelerometer, Microphone, Speaker, Light Sensor, Infrared Emitter
Grove - Wio-E5
- 3.3V / 5V Voltage Supply
- Up to +20 dBm Power Output
- 868 MHz / 915 MHz Working Frequency
- LoRaWAN Protocol
- -116.5 dBm -136 dBm Sensitivity
- Long Range Modulation
- 60 uA Sleep Mode Current
- -40 - 85 °C Working Temperature