Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Whadda Retro Biplane Educational Soldering Kit (WSL225)
- Offers an educational DIY project
- Retro-designed PCB in the shape of a retro biplane
- Comes with six yellow LEDs
- Includes a candle flicker LED
- Features an on/off switch
The Whadda Retro Biplane Educational Soldering Kit (WSL225) is an educational DIY project that needs to be soldered. Soldering is a technique used to connect electronic components. Soldering this kit is easy and fun, and you will learn more about electronics in the process. Once finished, the LEDs on the kit will shine and you will have a neat gadget.
This particular kit is shaped in the form of a Jules Verne-style biplane that can either be hung thanks to a little mounting hole in the top, or it can stand on its own. The biplane is one of five retro soldering kits that are perfect for beginners or advanced collectors.
- 1x Whadda Retro Biplane Educational Soldering Kit (WSL225)
- Power Supply: 3 V - 1x CR2032 (Not included)