Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Whadda Retro Bicycle Educational Soldering Kit (WSL224)
- Offers an educational DIY project
- Includes nine yellow LEDs
- Comes with two mounting holes
- Learn more about electronics in the process
- Shaped in the form of a Jules Verne-style bicycle
The Whadda Retro Bicycle Educational Soldering Kit (WSL224) is an educational DIY project that needs to be soldered. Soldering is a technique used to connect electronic components. Soldering this kit is easy and fun, and you will learn more about electronics in the process. Once finished, the LEDs on the kit will shine and you will have a neat gadget.
This particular kit is shaped in the form of a Jules Verne-style bicycle that can either be hung thanks to a little mounting hole in the top, or it can stand on its own.
- 1x Retro designed PCB
- 9x Yellow LED
- 1x Candle flicker LED
- 1x On/off switch
- Yellow LEDs: 9
- On/off switch: Included
- Retro designed PCB in the shape of a retro bicycle: Included
- Mounting holes: 2
- Candle flicker LED: Included
- Power Supply: 3 V
- CR2032: not included