Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- WetLink Penetrator - (M10-8.5mm-LC)
- Offers a low-compression gland cable penetrator
- Includes a bulkhead, seal, plug, O-ring, and nut
- Rated to 950 meter (3,116 feet) water depth
- Can be installed in seconds
- Doesn’t require any adhesives, potting compounds, or rubber molding
The WetLink Penetrator - (M10-8.5mm-LC) is a compression gland cable penetrator to seal electrical cables as they pass into a device or enclosure. Each set includes a bulkhead, seal, plug, O-ring, and nut. It’s rated to 950 meter (3,116 feet) water depth when used with tested cables.
The WetLink Penetrator can be installed in seconds and doesn’t require any adhesives, potting compounds, or rubber molding. It’s the easiest-to-use solution out there.
- 1x WLP Bulkhead
- 1x WLP Plug
- 1x WLP Seal
- 1x WLP Nut
- 1x O-Ring
- Seal Size: 8.5 mm
- Conductor Bore Diameter: 6 mm
- Jacket Diameter Range: 8.5 ± 0.3
- Plug Compression: Low (LC)
- Bulkhead size: M10
- Maximum Tested Depth (seawater): 950 m / 3116 ft
- Design Lifetime: 3 years or 500 cycles to rated depth
- Bulkhead and Plug: reusable up to 3 times
- Seal: not reusable