Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare 2-Channel Isolated RS485 Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Allows transceiving data manually or automatically
- Onboard auto-recovery fuse and protection diodes
- Provides LEDs for indicating power and transceiver status
- Breakout SPI control pins, for connecting with host control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual
The Waveshare 2-Channel Isolated RS485 Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi is a 2-channel isolated RS485 expansion HAT designed for Raspberry Pi, adopts the SC16IS752+SP3485 solution, with embedded protection circuits such as power supply isolation, ADI magnetical isolation, and TVS diode, etc.
It is easy to control the 2-channel RS485 for auto transceiving via the SPI interface. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for fields like industrial automation.
- 1 x 2-Ch RS485 HAT
- 1 x 20-Pin Female pin-header
- 1 x RPi Screws pack(2 pcs)
- UART expansion chip: SC16IS752
- RS485 transceiver: SP3485
- Communication interface: SPI
- Data rate: 300 ~ 921.600 bps
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Mounting hole size: 3 mm
- Weight: 0.029 kg