Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare 16 Servo Controller Board
- Designed for the
BBC micro:bit Programmable Board(not included)
- Lets you connect up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs
- Features a 12-bit resolution for each channel (4,096 scales)
- Comes with development resources and manual
This Waveshare 16 Servo Controller Board for micro:bit lets you connect up to 16 servos. It is designed for the BBC micro:bit (not included).
The controller board integrates a 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, and can be powered from a battery through a VIN terminal. The standard servo interface supports commonly used servos such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc. It has reserved I2C control pins, allowing you to work with other control boards.
- 1 x Servo Driver for micro:bit
- 65mm x 36mm
- Power supply: 5V (POWER connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Weight: 0.019 kg