Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare 12-Bit PWM Servo Driver
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH / 2B / 3B / 3B+
- Features up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs
- Designed for
Raspberry Pi(not included)
The Waveshare 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM Servo Driver for Raspberry Pi is a useful Servo Driver HAT and lets you use up to 16 channel servo/PWM outputs.
It is compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+. Its standard servo interface supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.; the reserved I2C control pins allows working with other control boards. The included manual contains examples in python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control.
- 1 x Waveshare 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM Servo Driver for Raspberry Pi
- 65mm x 30mm
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Mounting hole size: 3mm