- Single channel H-bridge speed controller - 10A, 6.5V to 28V
- Ceramic oscillator (crystal) for stable operation at all temperatures
- Standard R/C pulse format
- Low-cost high-performance
- Indicator LED for speed and direction of motor
Robot Power introduces the Wasp 10A, 6.5V to 28V Single R/C DC Motor Driver. It is a small low-cost high-performance single channel H-bridge speed controller for DC motors, and other electrical loads. The Wasp is designed for small combat robots, sumo robots, and other small robots such as firefighting robots, maze solvers and carpet rovers. The Wasp may also be used to drive pneumatic valves, solenoids, relays, thermoelectric coolers, and magnetic torque devices that require bi-directional control. By making use of advanced automotive grade components the Wasp is able to pack robust high power handling capability in the smallest package.
Product shipped as per image above