Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ethernet Shield used to connect your Arduino board to internet
- Adds a micro-SD card slot
- Based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip
- Compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 Microcontroller Rev3
- Provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP
With this W5100 Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet. It can be used as a server or client, directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required. It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library. It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. This Arduino Ethernet Shield, which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip, gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library. It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library. The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- 1 x Ethernet Shield
- 7cm x 5.4cm x 2.4cm
- 2.76inch x 2.12inch x 0.94inch