Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Multifunctional Up/Down Counter Soldering Kit by Velleman
- Comes with an easy board-to-wire connector
- Features an internal oscillator allows time measurement
- Onboard push buttons
- Counter input voltage: 3 - 12 Vdc
- Power supply: 9 - 12 Vdc
The Velleman Multifunctional Up/Down Counter Soldering Kit counts input through onboard push buttons or by external pulses.
A memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal. The kit comes with an easy board-to-wire connector (20 cm wire).
- 1x Velleman Multifunctional Up/Down Counter Soldering Kit
- 125 x 75 mm / 4.9 x 3 inch
- Cable length: 20 cm
- Counter input voltage: 3 - 12 Vdc (normal dry contact also possible)
- EQUAL output: 5 Vdc / max. 50 mA
- Max. counting speed: 200 / sec. (2 / sec. with long debounce delay)
- Max. count: 4 digits (9999 / 23h 59m / 59m 59s)
- Power supply: 9 - 12 Vdc or transformer 2 x 9Vac / 300 mA, type : 209005
- Power consumption: 150 mA max.