Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ultraleap XR Headset Mount
- Accessory for the Leap Motion Controller 2 hand-tracking camera module
- Designed for Ultraleap Leap Motion Controller 2
- Uniquely flexible design provides a secure fit to the face of the most popular XR headsets
- Provides a downward tilt angle of 15°, maximizing the interaction area in which users hold their hands
Easily add the world’s best hand tracking to your headset with the XR Headset Mount for the Leap Motion Controller 2. The Mount’s uniquely flexible design provides a secure fit to the face of the most popular XR headsets from Pico, HTC, Varjo and more.
Leap Motion Controller 2 available separately:
The second generation of Ultraleap's iconic hand tracking camera allows you to use your own hands in digital worlds. The Leap Motion Controller 2 is the ideal hardware to experience Ultraleap's world class hand tracking, bringing 3D interactions to your favorite PC applications and empowering you to ditch the controllers in virtual reality.
It is the most flexible camera ever developed by Ultraleap. Compatible across Windows, Android XR2 and macOS, and complimentary hardware including XR headsets, PCs, and holographic displays.
- 1 x XR Headset Mount
- 1 x 22cm, right-angled USB C cable
- Please note: the Leap Motion Controller 2 camera module is sold separately
- Dimensions: 96.5 mm x 23.5 mm x 20.4 mm
- Downward Tilt Angle: 15°
- Material: PA2200 Polyamide 12 (Nylon 12)
- Mount Adhesive: Reusable Nano Tape
- USB Cable Spec: Right Angle USB C – USB 3.0, 22 cm length