Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Uhand2.0 is available in two versions, one of which is compatible with Arduino
- Source code and controller schematic are provided for use with uHand2.0
- An anti-blocking servo can be used to upgrade the performance of the robot
- Uhand2.0 supports somatosensory glove, handle and PC software control
- The link of uHand2.0 STM32 version: //www.robotshop.com/products/uhand20-hiwonder-bionic-robot-somatosensory-open-source-compatible-stm32-programming
uHand2.0 is an open-source mechanical hand compatible with Arduino and STM32 programming. Its five fingers are driven by five anti-blocking servos LFD-01, and the pan-tilt is driven by 180°digital servo LD-1501. uHand2.0 supports handle control and is equipped with graphical PC software which makes action editing simpler and quicker. Source code, controller schematic and development tools are provided.
! Note: This page is for uHand2.0 Arduino version, and it can not be controlled by Somatosensory Glove.
uHand2.0 STM32 is the correct version using with Samatosensry Glove, please check the link below to purchase it:
Here is the link of uHand 2.0 tutorial:
1x Acrylic bracket
1x 6V 5A power adapter
5x LFD 01 anti blocking servo
1x LD 1501MG servo (for base)
1x Hand cover metal sheet
1x Controller (Arduino)
1x PS2 handle
1x Handle receiver
1x DC power cable
Multiplex Wire warp organizer
Power Supply: 6V 5A power adapter
Product Weight: 520g
Package Dimensions: 35cm x 30cm x 10.5cm.