Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Touchberry PI 10.1-In 4B w/ Raspberry Pi 4B & Aluminum Case
- Offers High-Resolution 1280 x 720 Resistive Touch Screen
- Provides a 170º viewing angle
- Built-in interfaces: Ethernet, USB, and WiFi
- Operates at 0 to 40 ºC temperature
- Provides EMC and ESD protection
The Touchberry PI 10.1-In 4B w/ Raspberry Pi 4B & Aluminum Case is based on GNU/Linux (Raspbian/Ubuntu) OS installed on an SD card. It has many interfaces built-in: Ethernet, USB, WiFi. Using the Ethernet port or WiFi network you can remotely control all parameters, data, and inputs/outputs of your control system.
Furthermore, Touchberry PI comprises enough I/Os to replace PLCs on simple automation applications. Open protocols not only allow communication with other Industrial Shields PLCs but also third-party devices and machinery.
In complex systems, you can create a network between several TOUCHBERRY PI. Providing integral supervision and control solutions for entire production plants and real-time data at hand.
- 1 x Touchberry PI 10.1-In 4B w/ Raspberry Pi 4B & Aluminum Case
- Multitouch: Resistive Multitouch LVDS, 315 nits
- High Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Viewing angle: 170º
- Format: 16:9
- Resistant: Operates at 0 to 40 ºC, also between 10 and 90 % humidity
- CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A72 1.5GHz
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI, OpenGL ES 3.0, MPEG-2 and VC-1 (license) 1080p30 H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- USB: (2) x 2.0 | (2) x 3.0
- Storage: SD / MMC / SDIO slot
- Network Com: Gigabit Ethernet – Serial TTL
- OS: Linux Raspbian/Ubuntu
- Wireless Com: Wireless LAN / 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3 V