Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV MN6007 KV160 Brushless Motor
- Offers a flight time up to 50 mins
- Has max. thrust up to 5.5kg
- features lower cogging torque and ultralight, high efficiency
The TMotor UAV MN6007 KV160 Brushless Motor offers reliable performance for multiple surveying applications in various environment. Ideal assist in the emergency rescue. Your safeguard in front of danger and disaster.
The motor temperature after working with a 91OW load for 10 mins is only 62 °C. Enjoy easy task accomplishment in high-temperature condition.
The brushless motor has an incomparable core: Imported silicone steel sheets of high magneto-conductivity and upgraded laminated technology in combination with optimized arc magnets design contributes to the fusion of efficiency and thrust.
Its logical multi-slot structure brings down the motor cogging torque for smooth operation and low noise.
- Test Item: KV160
- Motor Dimensions: 067 x 30.1 mm
- Lead: Enameled Wire 60mm
- Shaft Diameter: 6mm
- Idle current (22V): 0.5A
- Max. Power (180s): 864W
- Weight (Incl. Cable): 180g
- Internal Resistance: 227mO
- Configuration: 18N22P
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 6-12S
- Peak Current 80s: 18A
- Recommendation: FLAM E60A HV+P22 x 6.6"