Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Tinusaur Starter EDU Gen-4 mk-I
- Offers a set of 3 electronic boards
- Comes with a Wooden Stand
- Features two Tinusaur Shield LED
- Includes a USB programmer
- Additional shield board with 2 LEDs, 2 resistors, and headers
The Tinusaur Starter EDU Gen-4 mk-I is a set of 3 electronic boards, one of which has a microcontroller (a type of microprocessor), and the other two are additional boards with various electronic components on them, such as LEDs, photosensor, button, and buzzer. The kit also includes a USB programmer, as well as a prefabricated wooden stand for assembled boards and projects.
Note: This kit contains everything you need to program it. You will also need a soldering iron that is not part of this package.
- 1x Tinusaur Main Board
- 2x Tinusaur Shield LED
- 1x Tinusaur Shield EDU x3 IO
- 1x Wooden Stand
- 1x USB programmer
- Tinusaur Main Board: Clock Speed: 1 MHz | CPU: 8-bit RISK | Flash: 8 KB | RAM: 512 B | EEPROM: 512 B
- Tinusaur Shield LED x2: Additional shield board with 2 LEDs, 2 resistors, and headers
- Tinusaur Shield EDU x3IO: Additional shield board with LED, photoresistor, buzzer button, 2 resistors, and headers
- Wooden Stand: Prefabricated wooden stand for the assembled boards and projects
- USB programmer: USBasp programmer with a cable