Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Tilt Compensated Magnetic Compass (CMPS14)
- Features a 3-axis gyro and 3-axis magnetometer
- Offers equally impressive performance to the CMPS12
- Allows the calibration to be stopped and instead rely on a static calibration profile
The Tilt Compensated Magnetic Compass (CMPS14) employs a 3-axis magnetometer, a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer. At the core of the module is the superb BNO080 running algorithms to remove the errors caused by tilting of the PCB.
The module also allows the calibration to be stopped and instead rely on a static calibration profile.
Power supply requirements are flexible, you can feed between 3.3 - 5V and the module draws a nominal 18mA of current. A choice of serial or I2C interfaces can be used for communication.
- 1 x Tilt Compensated Magnetic Compass (CMPS14)
- Power - 3.3V - 5V 18mA Typ
- Resolution - 0.1 Degree
- Accuracy - 5°
- Signal levels - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- I2C mode - up to 400khz
- Serial mode - 9600, 19200, 38400 baud