Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thames & Kosmos Structural Engineering: Bridges & Skyscrapers
- Number of pieces: 323
- Offers a 36-page, full-color manual guide
- Contains 20 model-building experiments
- Learn the basics of structural engineering
- Experiment with different types of bridge construction
The Thames & Kosmos Structural Engineering: Bridges & Skyscrapers teaches the basics of structural engineering by conducting a series of 20 model-building experiments. Each model demonstrates a basic principle of mechanical physics or structural engineering in a hands-on way.
Move on to building more complex models of trusses, roofs, and small buildings. Experiment with different types of bridge construction: truss bridge, arch bridge, cantilever bridge, rope bridge, and suspension bridge. A 36-page, full-color manual guides you through model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- 1x Thames & Kosmos Structural Engineering: Bridges & Skyscrapers
- 14.6 x 11.5 x 3.1 inch
- Ages: 8+
- Experiments: 20
- Piece Count: 323
- Manual Pages: 44
- Weight: 0.99 kg