- Thames & Kosmos Physics Pro V2.0 Experiment
- Advanced physics kit
- Build some really spectacular models and devices
- Study of statics and dynamics
- More than 212 parts are included in the kit
The Thames & Kosmos Physics Pro V2.0 Experiment is biggest, most advanced physics kit. With this kit, you can continue your study of statics and dynamics from previous lessons and begin your study of more advanced topics in physics, including fluid dynamics, energy, oscillation, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
The main focus of the kit is the behavior of the two most important fluids — water and air — and objects immersed in them. You will investigate how air and water rest and flow, what they can carry and how they move. With experiments and models, you will find out what forces work on them and what kinds of energy they possess. You will learn how ships float and airplanes fly, why a streamlined shape lets a car drive faster and how power plants convert a current of water into electrical current.
- 1x Thames & Kosmos Physics Pro V2.0 Experiment
- Manual Dimensions (Inches): 8.25 x 11.5
- Product Dimensions (Inches): 19.1 x 13 x 5.1
- Product Weight (lbs.): 6
- Age: 10+
- Experiments: 31
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.