Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thames & Kosmos Mega Cyborg Hand
- Offers 200 plastic pieces
- Provides a 40-page, full-color manual guide
- Simulates the movements of the human hand
- Allows every finger joint to adjust different angles for precision movement
- Adjustable to fit virtually all hand sizes.
- Age: 7+
The Thames & Kosmos Mega Cyborg Hand offers to build your own BIG hydraulic hand, slip your hand into it like a glove, and operate the mechanical fingers with your own fingers.
Assemble the cyborg hand using over 200 plastic pieces, fill the piston tubes with water, and adjust it to fit your own hand. The hydraulic pistons enable the fingers to open and close, and to grip objects with enough force to lift them.
The hand can be configured in three ways by changing the position of the thumb: left hand, right hand, and claw-like (with the thumb in the center). The mechanical hand simulates the movements of the human hand, using hydraulic power for energy transmission without motors or electricity.
- 1x Thames & Kosmos Mega Cyborg Hand
- 10 x 13 x 4.7 inch
- Age: 7+
- Experiments: 1
- Piece Count: 203
- Manual Pages: 40
- Weight: 0.82 kg