Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thames & Kosmos Kids First Robot Pet Shop: Owls Bulldogs Sloths and More
- Offers a beautifully illustrated 32-page storybook
- Provides an engaging way to teach simple engineering concepts
- Large, cubic plastic building pieces make it easy for small hands
- Can build eight robots and experiment
- Runs on 2x AA batteries (Not Included)
- Age: 5+
The Thames & Kosmos Kids First Robot Pet Shop: Owls Bulldogs Sloths and More builds a series of adorable, motorized robotic animals with this introductory mechanical engineering kit for kids ages five and up.
A beautifully illustrated 32-page storybook centers around the adventures of the Omegas - the family of makers and engineers featured in other Kids First early engineering kits.
This story takes the characters to a robotic pet shop where they encounter all sorts of cute robotic pets, including an owl, french bulldog, sloth, panda, chameleon, cat, turtle, and rabbit.
As they follow the story, kids can build models of these eight robots and experiment with them to see how each one uses the battery-powered motor and mechanical parts to move in a different way.
- 1x Thames & Kosmos Kids First Robot Pet Shop: Owls Bulldogs Sloths and More
- 10 x 11 x 2.5 inch
- Age: 5+
- Models: 8
- Piece Count: 107
- Manual Pages: 32
- Weight: 0.5 kg