Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thames and Kosmos Kids First Coding & Robotics
- Teaches coding principles and skills to children
- 410-piece experiment kit with 30 coding lessons
- Programmed by simply laying down a sequence of physical code cards
- Ages: 4+
Meet Thames and Kosmos Kids First Coding & Robotics. This cute little peanut butter and jelly sandwich is actually a robot that teaches coding principles and skills to children. You don’t need a tablet, smartphone, or computer to program this robot; programs are created by simply laying down a sequence of physical code cards. As the robot drives over the code cards, an OID optical scanner on the bottom of the robot reads the code cards one by one and loads the program. Next, place the robot on a grid made of map cards, and the robot runs the program.
You can program the robot to move in different directions, activate its output gear, light up its LED, play sounds, and respond to different function cards. The integrated output gear makes it possible to build simple robotic creations with arms or other moving parts that respond according to the program’s instructions. This robot kit also teaches physical engineering and problem solving skills through a series of building and coding lessons.
- 1 x Thames and Kosmos Kids First Coding & Robotics
- 8.25 x 11.5 (in)
- Experiments: 30
- Manual Pages: 64
- Product Weight (lbs.): 5.3
- Batteries Required: 3 x AA