- Thames & Kosmos Forces & Interactions: Middle School Physics Classroom Kit
- Number of pieces: 437
- Designed for middle school NGSS classrooms
- Includes 116-page book with detailed explanations and activity objectives
- Runs on two AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Ages: 8+
The Thames & Kosmos Forces & Interactions: Middle School Physics Classroom Kit contains 437 parts and is designed specifically for middle school NGSS classrooms.
NGSS Aligned: The ten physics and engineering design activities are aligned to eight standards covered in NGSS middle school classrooms.
Teacher Guide & Lesson Plans: 116-page book includes detailed explanations and activity objectives to guide instruction.
Timed For Classroom Use: Each activity is intended to be performed in one or two 45–50 minute class periods.
Durable Building System: 437 pieces included; intended for repeated classroom use.
Ease of Use: Illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions direct hands-on model-building exercises.
Suitable For Groups: Each kit is designed for use by up to four students.
Easy Clean-Up & Storage: Stackable plastic storage bin with a sorting tray and building lid allows for the organization of parts.
- 1x Thames & Kosmos Forces & Interactions: Middle School Physics Classroom Kit
- 16.3 x 6.3 x 12.3 inch
- Ages: 8+
- Experiments: 10
- Piece Count: 437
- Manual Pages: 116
- Batteries Required: 2x AA
- Weight: 2.86 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.