- Thames & Kosmos Easy Electric Circuits
- Number of pieces: 64
- Offers to explore the science of electricity in a fun way
- Build 20 electric circuits and motorized devices
- Learn electrical components and physical science principles
- Ages: 8+
The Thames & Kosmos Easy Electric Circuits offers to explore the science of electricity in a fun, hands-on way by building 20 electric circuits and motorized devices. Conduct experiments to learn about many electrical components and physical science principles firsthand. From circuit to circuit, you can see for yourself the different effects the electric current has on the motor and the LED light.
The innovative building system allows you to easily piece together the circuits by sliding the connectors together, and then easily sliding them apart when it’s time to build the next circuit. After you have learned the basics of circuits, you can build five fun, motorized models that perform cool functions.
- 1x Thames & Kosmos Easy Electric Circuits
- 10 x 11 x 2.5 inch
- Ages: 8+
- Experiments: 20
- Piece Count: 64
- Manual Pages: 32
- Batteries Required: 2x AA
- Product Weight: 408 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.