Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Terminal Block Shield for Arduino
- Powered by 7~24 V voltage
- Adopts terminal blocks to secure wires
- Stable and reliable connection
- Easy wiring
- Works well with Arduino UNO Ethernet Shield
The Terminal Block Shield for Arduino adopts terminal blocks to secure wires so as to make connections stable and reliable. Multiple 3.3V, 5V, and GND ports are provided for easy wiring.
It can be powered by 7~24 V voltage without an additional buck-down circuit. With a reasonable layout and taller pin headers, this terminal block shield works well with Arduino UNO Ethernet Shield.
- 1x Terminal Block Shield for Arduino
- VIN Input Voltage: 7 - 24 V DC
- Max Load Power: 10 W
- Cable Size Range: 26 AWG - 16 AWG
- Screw: M2