- TeraRanger Evo ToF Rangefinder
- Track motion, sense depth, monitor and count
- Evo 64px provides a matrix of 8x8 pixels over a 15 degree FOV
- Maximum range 5m
- Backboard not included, USB available TeraRanger Evo USB Backboard w/ USB Cable and I2C/UART available TeraRanger Evo I2C/UART Backboard w/ I2C Cable
- Terabee Android SDK (Evo & Multiflex)
The TeraRanger Evo 64px ToF Rangefinder tracks motion, senses depth, monitors and counts people or items thanks to an output of 64 high-speed distance readings. Developed for indoor applications the Evo 64px provides a matrix of 8x8 pixels over a 15 degree FOV, with a maximum range up to 5m.
Choose between 2 operating modes. Go “Fast” and detect fast-moving objects with sampling rates as high as 130 frames per second. Select “Close-range” for improved minimum range, with measurements starting from just 10 centimeters. Evo 64px has a compact form-factor, weighing as little as 12 grams.
The sensor uses infrared LED technology, meaning it is fully eye-safe and also operates in low light or dark conditions without the need for external illumination.
The TeraRanger Evo 64px unique modular design consists of an optoelectronic sensing device (black module, 12g) and a choice of backboard (yellow module, 3g), which simply plugs-in to provide the sensor with a communication link and power management capabilities, without the need for adaptors, converters or complex wiring.
You simply choose the backboard that best suits your application and communication protocol: A USB and UART backboards are available.
- 1 x Sensor module TeraRanger Evo 64px ToF Rangefinder
- 29 x 29 x 22mm (sensor + backboard)
- Black sensor module: 12g
- Yellow backboard: 3g
- Total: 15g
- Resolution: 64 pixels (8x8 matrix)
- Range: 0.1 - 5 meters
- Update Rate: Up to 130fps
- Field of view: 15° approx
- Output Resolution: 0.5cm
- Supply Voltage: 5V DC +/-5%
- Supply Current: 80mA-250mA
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.