- For two-phase stepper motors
- Arduino compatible
- Able to output a 4A peak current
- 8 kinds of current control from 0.5A to 3.5A and 7 kinds of micro steps
- Power input from 9 to 42VDC
The TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 stepper motor driver has a wide range power input 9~42VDC power supply. It is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
This stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current controls (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. All signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
- Automatic semi-flow to reduce heat
- Large area heat sink
- Input anti-reverse protection
- Overheat, over current and short circuit protection