Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SunFounder Robotic Arm Kit for Arduino
- Designed for beginners to learn Arduino programming
- Comes with 101 pieces and a detailed PDF instruction
- Teaches visual coding, building, and programming
- Great tool for repeated tasks
- Lets you control the arm robot in 2 ways
The SunFounder Robotic Arm Kit for Arduino is designed for mass hobbyists to learn robot arm control. With the open-source MCU Arduino UNO and a servo expansion board, the robot arm is easy to use and full of fun. You can control its four axes by the 4 potentiometer buttons, as well as make them move on your computer. In addition, it can memorize the movements it's made and repeats, again and again, making it a great tool for repeated tasks.
The gripper opens to 3.54 inches and 260 degrees, radial wrist motion of 180 Degree, an extensive elbow range of motion of 180 Degree, base rotation of 180 Degree.
4 Axis design makes the robotic arm move flexibly that can grab objects in any direction. It's convenient for you to control the arm robot toys in 2 ways - handle and computer. The grippers have double layers with a pointed end and jagged edges which will grab the object firmly.
- Pieces: 101
- UNO R3: Yes
- Servo motors: 4
- Range of motion: 180°
- Design: 4 Axis
- Control in 2 ways: Handle and Computer
- Potentiometer Buttons: 4
- Learn: Visual coding, Building, and Programming