Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
- Features soldered header pins
- Doesn't need soldering to be used with an appropriate 16-pin socket
This version of STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered) ships with male header pins installed, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard.
- 1 x STSPIN220 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered)
- 0.6'' x 0.8''
- Weight: 2.5 g
- Motor driver: STSPIN220
- Minimum operating voltage: 1.8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 10 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.1 A
- Maximum current per phase: 1.3 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 1.6 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256
- Current limit control: potentiometer
- Reverse voltage protection: N
- Header pins soldered: Y