Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun RTK Express Plus
- Offers an easy to use GNSS receiver
- Perfect for surveying, autonomous vehicles, and logging
- Receives both L1C/A and L2C bands
- Built-in IMU (triple-axis accel, triple-axis gyro)
- Embedded OLED display
The SparkFun RTK Express Plus is an easy-to-use GNSS receiver for centimeter-level positioning. Perfect for surveying, autonomous vehicles, logging, and all types of post-processing, this preprogrammed device can also be used for autonomous driving, navigation, asset tracking, and any other application where there is a clear view of the sky.
The RTK Express Plus adds an internal IMU to combine real-time GNSS tracking with advanced sensor fusion. The result is accurate positioning even when GNSS is lost in tunnels, parking garages, etc. Out of the box, an RTK Express Plus can be used with a correction source to create an RTK system capable of 14mm horizontal positional accuracy.
The built-in Bluetooth connection via an ESP32 WROOM enables the user to use the RTK Express Plus with their choice of GIS application on a phone or tablet. The built-in battery allows for over five hours of field use and is compatible with common USB battery banks.
Two cables are provided with the RTK Express Plus allowing a user to plug in our easy-to-use Serial Telemetry Radios or their own radio link. If a local correction source is within 10 km, a user can also use their phone to provide correction data over the Bluetooth link (no external radio needed!).
GNSS Positioning (~30cm accuracy): In Position mode, the device receives L1/L2 signals from a user-provided antenna and the high-grade GNSS receiver provides lat/long and altitude with accuracies around 300 mm. If enabled in automotive applications, the internal IMU augments the position information when GNSS reception is degraded.
GNSS Positioning with RTK (1.4 cm accuracy): In Positioning with RTK mode the device receives L1/L2 signals from the antenna and correction data from a base station. The correction data can be obtained from a cellular link to online correction sources or over a radio link to an RTK Surveyor/Express set up as a base station. If enabled in automotive applications, the internal IMU augments the position information when GNSS reception is degraded.
Note: The SparkFun RTK Express Plus is just the enclosed device and does NOT include an antenna, serial telemetry radio, or associated mounting pieces. These items will need to be purchased separately from the Hookup Accessories below.
- 1x SparkFun RTK Express Plus
- 132 x 101 x 32 mm / 5.2 x 3.9 x 1.2 inch
- Internal Battery: LiPo 1300 mAh with 500 mA charging
- Radio Port: 3.3 V TTL Serial (57600 bps RTCM TX/RX)
- Data Port: 3.3 V TTL Serial (460800 bps NMEA)
- Embedded OLED Display for available satellites, data logging, and more
- Push-button controls
- Qwiic Connector: Included
- microSD Socket for optional logging: Included
- Weight: 162 g (an entire device including battery)
GNSS Receiver (ZED-F9R)
- Current: 68 mA - 130 mA
- Time to First Fix: 25s (cold), 2s (hot)
- Max Navigation Rate: PVT - 25 Hz | RTK - 20 Hz | Raw - 25 Hz
- Horizontal Position Accuracy: 2.5 m without RTK | 0.010 m with RTK
- Max Altitude: 50 km (31 miles)
- Max Velocity: 500 m/s (1118 mph)
Bluetooth Transceiver (ESP32 WROOM)
- Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- Clock Frequency: Up to 240 MHz
- Flash Storage: 16 MB
- Internal SRAM: 520 KB
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Hardware-accelerated encryption (AES, SHA2, ECC, RSA-4096)
- Deep Sleep Current: 2.5 µA