Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic Pro Micro USB-C (ATmega32U4)
- Arduino-compatible board
- Offers On-Board USB-C connector for programming
- Operates at 5V and 16MHz
- Quickly reset the board with "Reset Button"
- Qwiic compatible
The SparkFun Qwiic Pro Micro USB-C (ATmega32U4) is a revision of the original Pro Micro and is, overall, functionally the same as the previous version. The board is the same size as the original Pro Micro but with added features like shrank down components such as a reset button, Qwiic connector, USB-C, and castellated pads.
This tiny little board does all of the neat Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: nine channels of 10-bit ADC, five PWM pins, 12 D I/Os as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 5V and 16MHz, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere.
- 1 x SparkFun Qwiic Pro Micro USB-C (ATmega32U4)
- 1.3 x 0.7 inch
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- AP2112 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1+
- PTH Pads w/ Castellated Edges
- 10-bit ADC pins: 9
- Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable): 12
- Small Arduino-Compatible Board: Yes
- Reset Button: Yes
Hardware Serial Connections
- Qwiic Connector for I2C