Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Micro 6DoF IMU Breakout - LSM6DSV16X (Qwiic)
- Compact and high-performance 6-axis IMU
- Features triple core for UI, EIS, and OIS data processing
- Includes advanced pedometer, step detector, and counter
- Offers low power consumption in high-performance mode
- Supports Qwiic Connect System for easy prototyping
The SparkFun Micro 6DoF IMU Breakout - LSM6DSV16X (Qwiic) is a high-performance, low-power 6-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) that incorporates a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope. This device is designed with a triple core that processes acceleration and angular rate data on three separate channels, namely the user interface, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS). Each channel has its own dedicated configuration, processing, and filtering. The compact size of the device, with a 0.3 x 0.75 inch Qwiic Micro footprint, makes it an ideal choice for small-scale projects.
The triple core of the LSM6DSV16X is designed to facilitate processes in edge computing. It comes with advanced dedicated features such as a finite state machine (FSM) for configurable motion tracking and a machine learning core (MLC) for contextual awareness. These features are exportable for Internet of Things (IoT) applications, enhancing the device's versatility.
The LSM6DSV16X also incorporates Qvar, a feature that detects variations in electric charge. This feature is used for user interface functions such as tap, double tap, triple tap, long press, and left/right/left swipe.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System, an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields, and cables, is designed to make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1 mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector, which reduces the amount of required PCB space. The polarized connections ensure that the device cannot be connected incorrectly.
The LSM6DSV16X also boasts a range of other features. These include low power consumption for both the accelerometer and gyroscope, a Smart FIFO of up to 4.5 KB, Android compliance, and a variety of serial interfaces. It also includes an advanced pedometer, step detector, and step counter, as well as significant motion detection and tilt detection. The device also has a programmable finite state machine for accelerometer, gyroscope, and external sensor data processing with a high rate at 960 Hz. The machine learning core comes with exportable features and filters for AI applications.
The device also includes an embedded analog hub for ADC and processing analog input data, a sensor fusion low-power algorithm, and a temperature sensor. The analog supply voltage ranges from 1.71 V to 3.6 V, and the independent IO supply has an extended range of 1.08 V to 3.6 V. The power consumption is 0.65 mA in combo high-performance mode.
- 1x SparkFun Micro 6DoF IMU Breakout - LSM6DSV16X (Qwiic)
- 19.05 x 7.62 mm / 0.75 x 0.30 inch
- I2C addresses: 0x6B (Default), 0x6A
- Triple core for UI, EIS, and OIS data processing
- 'Always-on' experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 4.5 KB
- Android compliant
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps full scale
- SPI / I²C & MIPI I3C® v1.1 serial interface with main processor data synchronization
- Auxiliary SPI for OIS data output for gyroscope and accelerometer
- Advanced pedometer, step detector, and step counter
- Significant motion detection, tilt detection
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wake-up, 6D/4D orientation, click and double click
- Programmable finite state machine for accelerometer, gyroscope, and external sensor data processing with high rate @ 960 Hz
- Machine learning core with exportable features and filters for AI applications
- Embedded Qvar (electrostatic sensor) for user interface functions (tap, double tap, triple tap, long press, L/R/L swipe)
- Embedded analog hub for ADC and processing analog input data
- Embedded sensor fusion low-power algorithm
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (extended range: 1.08 to 3.6 V)
- Power consumption: 0.65 mA in combo high-performance mode