Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun IR Array Breakout Board - 110 Degree FOV, MLX90640 (Qwiic)
- Is equipped with a 32x24 array
- Features a low-resolution thermal imaging camera
- Has pull-up resistors attached to the I2C bus
The SparkFun IR Array Breakout Board - 110 Degree FOV, MLX90640 (Qwiic) is equipped with a 32x24 array of thermopile sensors creating, in essence, a low-resolution thermal imaging camera.
With this breakout, you can detect surface temperatures from many feet away with an accuracy of ±1.5 °C (best case). To make it even easier to get your low-resolution infrared image, all communication is enacted exclusively via I2C, utilizing our handy Qwiic system. However, it still has broken out 0.1"-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
This specific IR Array Breakout features a 110° x 75° field of view with a temperature measurement range of -40 °C - 300 °C. The MLX90640 IR Array has pull-up resistors attached to the I2C bus; both can be removed by cutting the traces on the corresponding jumpers on the back of the board.
- 1 x SparkFun IR Array Breakout Board - 110 Degree FOV, MLX90640 (Qwiic)
- Operating Voltage: 3V - 3.6V
- Current Consumption: ~18mA
- Field of View: 110° x 75°
- Measurement Range: -40 °C - 300 °C
- Resolution: ±1.5 °C
- Refresh Rate: 0.5Hz - 64Hz
- I2C Address: 0x33
- 2x Qwiic Connection Ports