Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Solar Experimenters Kit for micro:bit
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Includes solar panel, solar store board, bulb, and more
- Comes with a low energy light bulb and a motor
- Allows you to experiment with harvesting energy
- Teaches about how tiny amounts of energy can be harvested
The Solar Experimenters Kit for micro:bit is a project kit that allows you to experiment with harvesting energy from the sun and other light sources. It consists of a solar panel to harvest the energy, a solar store that stores the harvested energy, and a low energy light bulb, and a motor that can be driven with the energy that you harvest.
There are three projects that introduce energy harvesting without the micro:bit, followed by 3 bigger projects that use the micro:bit (not provided) as an intelligent controller. The micro:bit monitors and manages the charging and discharging of the solar store.
With this project kit, you will learn all about how tiny amounts of energy can be harvested from the sun and stored for later use, using a practical and experiment-led approach.
- 1x 10V Solar panel
- 1x Solar Store board
- 1x 3V LED light Bulb
- 1x Small motor with fan
- 10x Alligator clip lead
- 1x Booklet (A5)
- 275 x 170 x 45 mm (L x W x H)
- Solar panel: 10 V
- LED light Bulb: 3 V
- Weight: 335 g