Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Snapmaker 3D Printer Dual Extrusion Module
- Equipped with 3s Hot End Switch and 300 °C Dual Extrusion
- Supports multi-color printing and various materials
- Features auto leveling and intelligent job recovery
- Operates optimally at a temperature of 15 - 30 °C
The Snapmaker 3D Printer Dual Extrusion Module is a sophisticated device designed to augment the functionality of the Snapmaker 3-in-1 3D printer. This module is equipped with a 3s Hot End Switch, 300 °C Dual Extrusion, Soluble and breakaway Supports, Advanced Materials Printing, a 4-fan Cooling System, Multi-sized Nozzle Compatibility, Auto Levelling, and Intelligent Job Recovery. It also incorporates a direct drive extruder. This module is designed to be compatible with various models of the Snapmaker 2.0 series.
The Dual Extrusion Module is particularly advantageous for crafting intricate prints with fine details, gadgets that integrate PLA and TPU, and dual-color objects. It also facilitates multi-color printing. The module is designed with a quick-swap hot ends feature, allowing the hot end to be easily removable in seconds. This feature enables the inclusion of engineering materials such as PA-CF, and PA-GF in the printing process.
The module is engineered with a 7.5:1 planetary gear system that transmits power from the motor with significantly greater torque. This allows for the use of relatively small motors to achieve the required pulling force, resulting in minimal vibration of the tool head at the same rate of acceleration, thus maintaining the same printing precision as the single extrusion module.
The module also supports auto leveling, power-loss, and filament run-out recovery. It is equipped with a proximity sensor in the module that gathers data for each point on the heated bed, which is then automatically processed by the controller. The module also supports various nozzle sizes, allowing for smarter use of nozzles and tuning of settings with each nozzle size.
The module measures 108 x 70 x 133 mm and weighs 1 kg. It supports a maximum nozzle temperature of 300 °C and a maximum recommended printing speed of 100 mm/s. It is compatible with various materials including PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG, TPU, Breakaway PLA, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon, and Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon. The module operates optimally at a temperature of 15 - 30 °C.
- 1x Dual Extrusion 3D Printing Module
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Filament Holder Sheet
- 1x Filament Holder Cap
- 1x Filament Holder Tube
- 2x Filament Tube Fixture
- 1x Filament Tube
- 1x Wiping Cloth
- 1x Calibration Card
- 2x Cable Clip
- 1x Wire Brush
- 1x T Nut
- 5x M4 x 10 Hex Socket Head Screw
- 1x Stainless Steel Stud Bolt
- 4x M4 x 12 Hex Socket Head Screw
- 108 x 70 x 133 mm (W x D x H)
- Package: 279 x 254 x 177 mm (W x D x H)
- Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
- A150 Build Volume (W x D x H): 135 x 140 x 110 mm (Dual/ Right Nozzle)
- A150 Build Volume (W x D x H): 145 x 145 x 110 mm (Left Nozzle)
- A250/A250T/F250 Build Volume (W x D x H): 220 x 235 x 210 mm
- A350/A350T/F350 Build Volume (W x D x H): 310 x 325 x 290 mm (Dual Nozzle)
- A350/A350T/F350 Build Volume (W x D x H): 310 x 330 x 290 mm (Left/ Right Nozzle)
- Flow: 20 mm³/s
- Nozzle Diameter (Standard): 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Diameter (Optional): 0.2 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm
- Nozzle Material (Standard): Brass
- Nozzle Material (Optional): Hardened steel
- Max. Nozzle Temperature: 300 °C
- Max. Recommended Printing Speed: 100 mm/s
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG, TPU, Breakaway PLA, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon, Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon
- Supplied Software: Snapmaker Luban (Third-party software supported)
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Operating Temperature: 15 - 30 °C
- Supported File Formats: stl, obj
- Weight: 1 kg
- Package Weight: 3.2 kg