- Adds 3D gesture sensing to your project
- Senses from up to 10cm away
- 3V3 or 5V compatible, all signals level shifted
- Full 3D position data and gesture information (swipes, taps)
- Comes with 4 non-slip rubber feet and strip header to solder yourself
The Skrywriter Gesture Sensor can read off the positional data (x, y, z) and common gestures like flick left, tap, and double tap using Pythin and Arduino libraries.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.