Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• Includes 8-Direction basic manual tabletop milling machine (inches) and additional parts
• Laser engraved scales on base and table
• 14" base and adjustable "zero" handwheels
• Electronically controlled spindle speed range: 70-2800 RPM
This is the Sherline 2000A Series 8-Direction Deluxe Manual Tabletop Milling Machine Package (in). This package includes the Sherline 2000 Series 8-Direction Basic Manual Tabletop Milling Machine (in) and additional parts.
The column on the Model 2000 mill has a "ram" design that offers four additional directions of movement in addition to headstock rotation, X, Y and Z axis movements. A modified rotary column attachment allows the Z-axis column to tilt from side to side up to 90°. In addition to the side-to-side rotary tilt movement, the new column base offers a center pivot lock that allows the ram to be moved both in and out as well as swung from side to side. In/out travel is 5.50" and side-to-side motion is indicated by laser engraved scales showing up to 90° of movement either way. It is a fully functional shop mill that fits on a tabletop and stores on a closet shelf. All Sherline mills feature precision machined dovetailed slides with adjustable gibs, permanently lubricated spindle bearings, adjustable preload anti-backlash feed screws and a high-torque 90 VDC motor with electronic speed control. Speed is continuously variable from 70 to 2800 RPM without gear or belt changes.
• P/N 3013 step block hold-down set
• P/N 3020 5/32" hex T-driver
• P/N 3021 3-pc. center drill set
• P/N 3052 fly cutter
• P/N 3060 3 pc. mill collet set
• P/N 3072 Jacobs 1/4" tailstock drill chuck w/ key, #1 Morse arbor with drawbolt
• P/N 3079 3/8" end mill holder
• P/N 7400 6-pc. 3/8" shank double ended end mill set
• P/N 3551 milling vise
• P/N 5327 Sherline Shop Guide book