Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Infrared range finder 20cm (~8") to 150cm (~60")
- Analog interface
- United with PSD
- Lead free, ROHS compliant
Read the distance of the object in front of your robot. The Sharp GP2Y0A02YK0F IR Range Sensor - 20 cm to 150 cm takes a continuous distance reading and reports the distance as an analog voltage with a distance range of 20cm (~8") to 150cm (~60"). The interface is 3-wire with power, ground and the output voltage and requires a SIRC-01 Sharp GP2 IR Sensor Cable - 8" .
It is a distance measuring sensor unit, composed of an integrated combination of PSD (position sensitive detector) , IRED (infrared emitting diode) and signal processing circuit. The variety of the reflectivity of the object, the environmental temperature and the operating duration are not influenced easily to the distance detection because of adopting the triangulation method. This device outputs the voltage corresponding to the detection distance. So this sensor can also be used as a proximity sensor.
We also carry mouting brackets (Bracket Pair for Sharp Range Sensor - Perpendicular , Bracket Pair for Sharp Range Sensor - Parallel and Bracket Pair for Sharp Range Sensor - Multi-Option ) designed specifically for this sensor. The pictures below show these brackets being used with a shorter-range version of this sensor, which has the same width and height but a shorter depth:
- Distance measuring range: 20 to 150 cm
- Analog output type
- Consumption current : Typ. 33 mA
- Supply voltage : 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Touch-less switch (Sanitary equipment, Control of illumination, etc. )
- Sensor for energy saving (ATM, Copier, Vending machine, Laptop computer, LCD monitor)
- Amusement equipment (Robot, Arcade game machine)
- 44.5 mm × 18.9 mm × 21.6 mm (1.75″ × 0.75″ × 0.85″)
- Weight: 5 g (0.18 oz)
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 33 mA
- Output type: analog voltage
- Output voltage differential over distance range: 2.05 V (typical)
- Update period: 38 ± 10 ms