Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Servo 2040 - 18-Channel Servo Controller
- Accommodates up to 18 servos for complex projects
- Monitors power consumption with current sensing
- Features 6 addressable RGB LEDs for visual feedback
- Connects up to 6 analog sensors for versatile use
- Convenient QW/ST connector for Qwiic/STEMMA QT breakouts
The Servo 2040 - 18-Channel Servo Controller is a standalone servo controller designed for projects with numerous moving parts. It features pre-soldered pin headers that can accommodate up to 18 servos, making it suitable for hexapod walkers with multiple legs or robotic arms, legs, or tentacles with various degrees of freedom.
Since servos can be power-hungry, particularly the larger ones, the Servo 2040 includes current monitoring functions to help track power consumption. Additionally, it has six addressable RGB LEDs (also known as Neopixels) for visual feedback and status reports. The controller also offers pin headers for connecting up to six analog sensors, which can be useful for detecting ground proximity, potential collisions, or the pressure exerted by a robotic claw on a test subject.
Furthermore, the Servo 2040 is equipped with a QW/ST connector, making it convenient to add a Qwiic or STEMMA QT breakout. The controller is supported by a well-documented C++/MicroPython servo library, complete with numerous examples demonstrating how to utilize individual features and integrate them seamlessly.
- 1x Servo 2040 - 18-Channel Servo Controller
- 62 x 42 x 12 mm (L x W x H, incl. connectors)
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - C++/MicroPython Libs
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - Pirate MicroPython Download
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - Install MicroPython
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - MicroPython Api
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - MicroPython Examples
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - C++ Examples
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - CircuitPython Examples
- Servo 2040: 18-Channel Servo Controller - Breakout List
- Powered by RP2040, a dual Arm Cortex M0+ processor running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2 MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- 18 sets of header pins for connecting 3-pin hobby servos
- Supports higher voltage servos up to 11 V
- 6 addressable RGB LEDs/Neopixels
- 6 sets of header pins for connecting analog sensors
- Onboard voltage and current sensing
- Reset and BOOT button, where the BOOT button can also be used as a user button
- USB-C connector for programming and power with a maximum of 3A
- Screw terminals for supplying external power with reverse polarity protection and a maximum continuous current of 10A
- Qw/ST (Qwiic/STEMMA QT) connector for breakouts
- Fully-assembled with no soldering required