Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - EU868
- Offers wide-range coverage up to 10km for LoRaWAN applications
- Compatible with global LoRaWAN frequency plans
- Supports Power-over-Ethernet for convenient power supply
- Equipped with professional management tools and cloud services
The SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - EU868 is a standard LoRaWAN gateway designed to facilitate connections to various network servers. It is compatible with global LoRaWAN frequency plans ranging from 865 MHz to 923 MHz, making it suitable for a variety of LoRaWAN applications such as intelligent building systems, environmental monitoring systems, and precision agriculture.
This device is equipped with multiple features that enhance its functionality and user experience. It is compatible with several LoRaWAN Network Servers, including AWS, TTN, and ChirpStack, through the use of the Packet Forwarder / Basics Station mode. It also incorporates a built-in LoRaWAN Network Server based on Chirpstack, offering a swift and reliable solution for initiating a LoRaWAN network.
The SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - EU868 also includes a built-in SenseCAP Local Console for Configuration, which simplifies the setup process by allowing users to configure the device on a Web UI via Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet. It also supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), providing a convenient solution for users who prefer to power the gateway via Ethernet rather than using an additional power supply cable.
The device offers wide-range coverage and a robust signal, providing up to 10km of LoRaWAN coverage. This allows users to transmit data over extremely long ranges at low data rates. The gateway's performance is stable and exceptional, powered by the mature hardware solution MT7628 and Semtech SX1302 baseband Long Range chip. It supports Cellular (optional), Wi-Fi, and Ethernet internet connection.
Additionally, the SenseCAP Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway(SX1302) - EU868 comes with professional management tools and cloud services. Users can easily set up the gateway via a Web Interface. The SenseCAP Portal and SenseCAP Local Console have been developed to allow users to monitor and manage the gateway efficiently and easily.
This device is ideal for applications in Smart Agriculture, Intelligent Building Systems, Environmental Monitoring, and other Wireless Sensing Applications.
- 1x SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform LoRaWAN® Gateway
- 1x Adapter
- 1x 3dBi Long-Range Antenna
- 143.6 x 135 x 34 mm (connector not included)
- 150.6 x 135 x 34 mm (connector included)
- Processor: MT7628 (MIPS24KEc@580MHz)
- RAM: DDR2 128MB
- Flash: 32MB
- Long Range Gateway Chip: SX1302
- Channel: 8
- LoRaWAN® Protocol: V1.0.3 Class A/Class B/Class C
- Switchable Frequency Band: IN865/EU868/RU864
- Long Range Sensitivity: -125dBm @125KHz/SF7, -139dBm @125KHz/SF12
- Long Range TX Power: Up to 26 dBm
- Antenna: Long Range - 3dBi External Antenna with Base
- Wi-Fi: Internal Antenna, Impedance 50 Ohm
- Wi-Fi Support: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Ethernet: 1xRJ45 (10M / 100 M)
- PoE PD Support
- Cellular (Optional): Another version is optional, coming soon
- Input Voltage: DC 12V - 2A, PoE (IEEE 802.3 af), 40V-57V DC
- Interfaces: Ethernet RJ45 x1, RP-SMA Female Antenna Connector x1, Micro SD Card Slot (Future use) * 1, USB Type-C (Console) x1
- Management Software: Web
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 55 °C
- Relative Humidity: 0% - 85% (non-condensing)