Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers a voice user interface for Raspberry Pi Series
- Features Audio Codec for high-definition voice capture
- Equipped with 2 analog microphones
- Widely used in Voice Interaction applications
The Seeedstudio ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. You can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
The reSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is the voice user interface for Raspberry Pi Series, which has been equipped with 2 analog microphones and WM8960 Audio Codec for high-definition voice capture. Attach with NLU software algorithms and noise reduction algorithms, it has the abilities of Voice Activity Detection, Direction of Arrival, and Key Word Spotting, widely used in Voice Interaction applications.
- 1x Seeedstudio ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT
- 65 x 30 x 15 mm
- MIC: 2 analog microphones
- LED: 3 APA102 RGB LEDs
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Headers: Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+ / 4B
- WM8960 codec: Low power, high-quality stereo Codec designed for portable digital audio applications
- Software Algorithm: VAD (Voice Activity Detection), DOA (Direction of Arrival), and KWS (Keyword Search)
- User button: 1 programmable button
- Voice Capture Distance: 3 meters radius voice capture
- Battery: Not included
- Weight: 33 g