Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio Industrial-Grade Optical Rain Gauge RG-15 Rain Sensor
- Measures rainfall volume and intensity accurately and reliably
- Offers reliable, accurate, and rugged rain gauge
- Features easy-installation and maintenance-free
- Provides wide application scenarios
- No debris and no clogging
The Seeedstudio Industrial-Grade Optical Rain Gauge RG-15 Rain Sensor is a perfect fit. It's a reliable, cost-effective, and rugged rain gauge that uses light beams to determine how much rain has fallen at what intensity.
The RG-15 Optical Rain Gauge features an open-collector output that emulates a conventional tipping bucket, as well as serial communications that provide more detailed data and allow for configuration of the device.
It can be configured through the serial port, or optionally via DIP switches. A built-in mounting arm allows for convenient mounting to weather station masts, buildings, and other infrastructure. It's also suitable for solar-powered applications.
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart City
- Climate Studies
- Hydrological Network Monitoring
- Condensation and Frost Sensing
- Irrigation Control
- Drop Detection
- Wiper Control
- 1 x Seeedstudio Industrial-Grade Optical Rain Gauge RG-15 Rain Sensor
- Nominal Accuracy: ±10%
- Input Voltage: Range 5-15 VDC 50V surgeon J1 Reverse polarity protected to 50 V or 3.3 VDC through pin 8 on J2
- Current Drain (Not final): 110 μA nominal. (No outputs on, dry not raining) 2-4 mA when raining
- Output: NPN Open Collector Output 100 mA / 80V Max
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +60 °C (Will not detect rain when freezing)
- Output Resolution: 0.01 in / 0.2 mm or 0.001 in / 0.01 mm
- RS232 port: 3.3 V
- Supported Baud Rates: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600