- SeeedstudioGrove CO2, Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SCD30)
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology
- Dual-channel detection for superior stability
The SeeedstudioGrove CO2, Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SCD30) is a high precision carbon dioxide sensor. The measuring range of this sensor is 0 ppm - 40000 ppm, and the measurement accuracy can reach to ± (30 ppm + 3%) between 400 ppm to 10000 ppm.
In addition to the Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) measurement technology for CO2 detection, the SCD30 integrates Sensirion humidity and temperature sensors on the same sensor module.
You can see that there is a monkey face graphic on the module, actually, this is a carbon dioxide molecular model. As you can see, the 4 valence electrons on each oxygen atom and also the covalent bonds between the carbon and oxygen atoms are clearly shown.
- 1 x SeeedstudioGrove CO2, Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SCD30)
- Air Purifier
- Environmental Monitoring
- Plant Environmental Monitoring
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.