Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeed Studio XIAO nRF52840 Sense
- Offers a tiny Bluetooth LE development board
- Designed for IoT and AI applications
- Features an onboard 6 Dof IMU and microphone
- Equipped a powerful Nordic nRF52840 MCU
- Onboard 2 MB flash
The Seeed Studio XIAO nRF52840 Sense is a tiny Bluetooth LE development board designed for IoT and AI applications. It features an onboard antenna, 6 Dof IMU, microphone, all of which make it an ideal board to run AI using TinyML and TensorFlow Lite.
The board XIAO BLE, Seeed XIAO BLE Sense has equipped a powerful Nordic nRF52840 MCU which is designed in a Bluetooth 5.0 module, built around 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with Floating-Point Unit(FPU) operating at 64Mhz.
- 1x Seeed Studio XIAO nRF52840 Sense
- 2x 7 Pins Header
- 21 x 17.5 mm (L x W)
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M4 with FPU run up to 64 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / Zigbee
- On-chip Memory: 1 MB flash and 256 kB RAM
- Onboard Memory: 2 MB QSPI flash
- Interface: 1xUART, 1xIIC, 1xSPI, 1xNFC, 1xSWD, 11xGPIO (PWM), 6xADC
- Sensors: PDM digital microphone, 6-axis IMU
- Circuit operating voltage: 3.3 V at 200 mA
- Charging current: 50 mA / 100 mA
- Input voltage (VIN): 5 V
- Standby power consumption: <5 μA