Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sawyer is easy to use, flexible and highly accepted collaborative robot.
- It has an easy application, flexible and highly accepted by employees.
- Sawyer comes with an embedded Cognex Vision System in its arm that enables the Robot Positioning System (RPS) to provide for a dynamic reorientation and easy redeployment of the robot.
- With 7 degrees of freedom and a 1260 mm reach, Sawyer fits into a variety of work cells – even ones already designed for people.
- Sawyer is inherently safe, designed to work alongside people, and certified that it meets ISO requirements (ISO 10218-1:2011 and PLd Cat. 3).
Packing cases, packaging parts and materials, and stacking layers for different types of products and containers.
TEST AND INSPECTION
Multi-point inspection with a single camera, force measurement sensing.
Loading/unloading CNC machines; support varied cycle times and finishing operations, increase uptime, and lower scrap rates.
LOADING AND UNLOADING
Moving parts to and from tables, cases, conveyors, fixtures and more, maintaining counts and re-orienting parts.
Tending injection molding machines; reduce cycle times increase machine time utilization and reduce errors.
PCB HANDLING AND ICT
Tending circuit board testers; move and manipulate delicate components throughout the process.
Tending press brake machines; improve worker safety and satisfaction, increase productivity, improve quality.
Robot with accessories and controller.
Goods Shipment Details
Total 3 boxes
Box 1/3 - Accessories Box (1 x Emergency stop, 1 x power cord, 1 x ethernet cable, 1 x e-stop cable)
58 x 66 x 51 cm
Weight Gross: 6kg
Box 2/3 - Robot
89 x 51 x 51 cm
Weight Gross: 26kg
Box 3/3 - Controller
69 x 33 x 51 cm
Weight Gross: 25kg
Sawyer Electrical Specifications
•Standard 120VAC power. Robot power bus and internal PC both have & universal power supplies and support 90-263V AC (47 - 63Hz)
•4A at 120V AC, 480W max per unit
Supply Voltage Available
•24V at 1A via Terminal Block
•87% - 92%
•Uses industrial-grade DC switching power supply for robot power bus.
Tolerance to sags
•Sags tolerated to 90V. Sustained interruption will require manual power-up
•Holdup time 20ms
•Single phase operation only
Sawyer Embedded Camera Specifications
Arm Vision System
•752 x 480px
•1280 x 800px