Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Super easy to use
- Works cross-platform on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Get context you don’t get with a scope
- Far superior to a scope for embedded work
The Logic 8 Channel Logic Analyzer, to record your digital and analog signals, just press start. You can fill your entire computer’s memory with data so it is easy to capture lengthy or rare events. Every Logic device can be customized to capture data the way you want. You can select how long to record, specify how bandwidth is allocated between digital and analog recoding, select which channels to record, and even make the LED your favorite color.
When you have billions of data points to display, it is important that getting around in all that data is a zippy experience. Effortlessly zoom in and out with the scroll wheel, and navigate left and right by dragging the data where you want it.
For basic measurements, just place your mouse near something interesting. The software will figure out the rest and display the relevant measurements. You can show different measurements by right-clicking. The software can start recording automatically when it finds a simple pattern you specify. You can trigger on digital edges and pulses as well as analog voltages and pulses. After you collect your data, you can search for more events this way too.
- Test Lead Set: x2
- Test Clips 8-Pack: x2
- USB Cable and Carry Case: Yes
- Physical: 2.1" x 2.1" x .46"
- Size: ( 53 x 53 x 12 mm )
- Weight: 2.1 oz ( 60 g )
- Multi-Use (A/D/Both): 8
- Input Resistance: 1 MOhm
- Input Capacitance: 10 pF
- Input Protection: ± 25V
- Sample Rate (max): 100 MS/s
- Fastest Digital Signal: 25 MHz
- Sample Depth (typical): 10+ Billion
- Supported Logic Levels: 1.8V - 5.5V
- Works with RS-232, 422/3, 485: Yes, directly
- Threshold Voltages: .6V low / 1.2V high
- Sample Rate (max): 10 MS/s
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 1 MHz
- Number of bits: 10 bits
- Input Voltage Range: 0 V to 5 V
- Attenuation @ Nyquist: -50 dB or better
- Channel-Channel Crosstalk: -50 dB or better
- USB Type: USB 2.0