Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RTC DS3231 Module
- Offers a real-time clock
- Incl. CR2032 battery
- Enables accurate time-keeping with minimum fuss
- Built-in 32 kHz crystal
- Uses a standard I2C interface
The RTC DS3231 Module is a real-time clock that enables accurate time-keeping with minimum fuss. It uses a DS3231 IC, which is an extremely accurate RTC chip with a built-in 32 kHz crystal oscillator. The chip also features a basic temperature sensor and alarm clock capability.
The RTC module uses a standard I2C interface and can easily be interfaced with various development boards (such as an Arduino compatible board).
- 1x RTC DS3231 Module
- 22.4 x 43.2 x 14.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 - 5 V DC
- RTC IC: DS3231
- RTC accuracy: ± 2 ppm (from 0 - + 40 °C)
- Temperature sensor accuracy: ± 3 °C
- Max. I2C bus frequency: 400 kHz
- Backup battery: CR2032 (included)